USE OF SITE
Operates and controls the Site Ulger Tourism and provides you with this Site in its sole discretion.
Ulger Tourism may, at any time and at its sole discretion, stop or amend the Site, including denying access to the Site. We are not liable to you if your site is unavailable for any reason, at any time or for any length of time.
• Use the Site to comply with all applicable local, national or international laws and regulations and not use the Site for any illegal or illegal purposes;
• You must not use the Site in any way that may infringe or harm the work of Ulger Tourism.
• You must not transmit any material that is offensive, disturbing or otherwise objectionable to the site.
• You must not use the Site in any way for your own commercial gain,
• You must not reproduce, copy (except for personal and non-commercial purposes) or resell any part of the Site.
• You must not modify the materials you copy or reproduce, and you must not use drawings, photographs, videos, or sounds separately from the accompanying text.
• Where the materials are duplicated or copied, the welding materials must be displayed properly and correctly.
• Do not access, interfere with, damage, or interfere with any part of the Site, any equipment or network in which the Site is stored, any writing used to provide the Site or any third party or third party used equipment, network or writing.
• Knowing a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time-bomb, key logger, spyware, adware, or other malicious programs designed to adversely affect the operation of computer software or hardware, or similar computer code you must not send or upload any material.
• You must not take any action that could damage, destroy, overload, disassemble, disrupt or disrupt such systems.
• You shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of Ulger Tourism or any third party in connection with your use of the Site.
• You agree to fully comply with these terms and conditions if the site is hosted on a third-party Site (such as Facebook or other social media sites) and has a different use of the third-party Sites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Ulger Tourism reserves the right to take steps as it deems necessary, including initiating legal proceedings without notice to you in any way for any unauthorized use of this Site.
• You will not use Site Ulger Tourism in any way that may harm or damage Ulger Tourism's reputation;
• Your use of the Site will not violate any third party's rights.
You will use this Site at your own risk. While Ulger Tourism will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Site is up to date and accurate, it does not make any representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied,
• The site is accurate, complete or current;
• Always available;
• Being safe, defective, defective, free of viruses or malware
Ulger Tourism shall not be liable for any content provided through the interactive services on the Site.
On the site, third-party advertising materials may be visible. Including errors, omissions or errors; but are responsible for advertising the content of the advertising materials, provided that they are not restricted to them.
Ulger Tourism accepts no liability for the content of websites or resources that may be accessed through links provided by third parties and on the Site; these links are provided for informational purposes only. Ulger Tourism has no control over the content of the web sites and resources in question, and Ulger Tourism accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from using them.
Ulger Tourism may terminate this Agreement immediately with your absolute discretion. Ulger Tourism may suspend your use of the Site without any liability to you and without notice at any time.
Together with the termination of this Agreement,
• You have no right to use the Site and all permissions set forth in this Agreement are terminated;
• You should immediately delete any information you have gained or gained about the site.
If you need more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Feb. 2 / 2021